Monday, April 23, 2012

Finally! Something to brag about!

Let me get this straight..something that we Pensacolians can brag about besides 1. beach 2. history 3. seafood 4. amazing athletes from this town 5. bringing up the FCAT scores a tad The Pensacola Community Maritime Park is a jewel in the crown of this little town. My first experience there was beyond great. The park is beautiful, with the water and port views and breezes and green grass. The staff was professional, helpful, courteous and smiling. The parking is within walking distance of almost every parking spot in this town (ok, we might have to walk a few block..so what?). I am impressed beyond words and looking forward to more positive changes like this in Pensacola.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Mothers and Cornbread

This is the story of two very different ladies and one very special dish. In my lifetime I was blessed with not one, but two mothers.  Long ...